Outline and plan your story – easily with Writers App!
Writers App is the ultimate notepad for writers. It offers you an adjusted user interface to easily put all your thoughts and ideas about your story into one single place. Writers App gives you complete flexibility about the attributes and information you want to enter for all the parts of your story, regardless of whether you’re editing a chapter, character, place or item.
I like to call Writers App „Writers little helper“. It is the perfect supplement in your creative writing process which helps you to outline your thoughts and ideas and to plan the story you work on; nothing more, nothing less. Writers App is developed for passionate writers to help and support them in their daily work.
BASIC and PRO
Writers App is available in two versions: a so called BASIC and a PRO version. The BASIC version contains all essential functions to outline and plan your story while the PRO version gives your more flexibility and features for working with the app. If you’re insecure which of both versions fits your needs best you can start with the BASIC version and purchase an upgrade to PRO later if you want to use the additional PRO functions.
The BASIC functions of Writers App at a glance:
- Create your stories in Writers App and outline all important parts like the chapters, characters, places and items
- Export the contents of Writers App as TXT file or print them directly from your iOS device via AirPrint
- Customize the app the way you want with given fonts, font sizes and background images
The additional PRO functions of Writers App at a glance:
- Synchronize your contents between all your iOS devices with iCloud
- Organize all categories within the app the way you want to gain total flexibility in planning and outlining your story
- Add additional notes to all the elements to your story to capture extra information
- Customize your stories by adding own cover images to them
- Export the contents of Writers App as TXT file with additional with Markdown formatting
- Lock the app with a passcode or even Touch ID
- Use automatically created backups to restore contents and to keep all your work save